Thursday 9 August 2012

Setting up the relaunch

So I'm currently in the process of relaunching, tying up a bunch of currently loose ends in order to be able to run Miss 50s Craft as efficiently as possible. I know, I know, I'm a mad woman.

On my to do list currently are finalising the new logo that I have commissioned (nearly there! Very exciting!), moving everything to my Etsy account and letting the Folksy listings run out (I'm sort of sad about this, but it's easier to maintain one than two and the research I've been doing tells me this is the right move), and take new photos. This final one is the most important for now - I have a little photo studio to put to good use and will hopefully increase the saleability of my products! :) That's what I've been up to lately. I need to go on the Etsy forums to drum up interest, finish my twitter competition, and order business cards as well, but those are either ongoing or a product of my main objectives :D

I really hope I can get this to take off properly - I love my products and want others to as well :) I love making them, I love coming up with the ideas and I love talking about them. Hehe. Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully my next blog post will be about my new logo!

~Miss 50s xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment